when you have a crush on someone it feels really nice inside but then you realize who you have a crush on and how out of your league they are and always will be and then you turn into a squid and swim away forever
I love how S♥NE is such a close fandom we love and support each other despite all the hate that we get from other fandoms we're still together standing strong and helping each other out to stand up again if we fall. I have to say that i feel really lucky for being in this fandom, i've passed through lots of fandoms but in any of those fandoms i could find what i found with S♥NE. I feel like we have such a strong connection with each other and we never give up. We might be the most hated fandom but we're the strongest and the closest.
It has taught me that my opinions are wrong, and that the most important thing in life is to succeed. In the process of trying to conform to a standard that I can never fit, I lost my values, my convictions, and myself. I stopped living and I stopped feeling, all…
Some say wishes are futile. They say that a wish is a waste of time, something that is beyond our grasps, a dish feasted upon by the weak and the poor. A wish is nothing more than a farfetched idea that is manipulated inside our dreams and lived out in our imagination. It’s easy to believe this…
1) Taeyeon and Sooyoung went to the same high school. Their classes were all different except for math(They both were bad at it )
2) Taeyeon, Sooyoung, and Yoona burned a cocroach that had been annoying them, at the stake
3) When snsd just debuted, people in the neighborhood of snsd's apartment(dorm) room, complained about their loudness and in less than a few months, a person next door already knew the names of all 9 members.
4) One time, Seohyun cried in front of the mirror because she thought she was so ugly.
5) Sunny and her two older sisters all have the same birthdays and it is a Teachers' Day(holiday in Korea)and this is less
probability than that of being struck by lightning or winning 1st place in Lotto.
6) Jessica and Sooyoung were close to be a 3ember-group called "Gonekko"(Baby Cat)but the plan was cancelled. (snsd could've been 7-member-group)
7) Both Jessica and Krystal got casted by SM in a Department Store and they were each 10 and 5 years old.
8) One time, Seohyun seriously asked the manager to take her to Keroro Planet and it bewildered him.
9) Sooyoung saved her mother's phone number as "Cho In Sung"
10) When Taeyeon was DJing for ChinChin, a guy fan said he had something to tell her. She proudly asked him what it is and he asked her to tell HYOYEON "I love you" . (
11) Snsd & managers forgot to take Tiffany on the vans, and when they remembered it and looked back, Tiffany was following them, crying.
12) Tiffany and Jessica were next to each other during every first snow, for 3 years(in korea, you are supposed to see the first snow with your lover) and lamented their misfortune.
13) Sunny is scared of fireworks because she experienced Gulf War when she was 1 year old
14) Snsd's manager had a serious concern about snsd's food expenses(It was more than that of Super Junior-13 guy group )
15) When they just debuted, Yuri was really skinny. But after she did a sitcom with Sooyoung, she gained 5kg but Sooyoung had the same weight.
16) One time, Sooyoun was really hungry and she went into a barbeque restaurant and had 2-people amount of meat and had
extra bowl of rice and miso soup
17) Seohyun attempted to post 1000 Keroro stickers everywhere in the dorm, but was restrained(?) by her unnies. (She now only listens to Keroro OST songs)
18) One time, Yuri tied all nine members' shoe races to one another and ran away.
19) On the first talent show among trainees in SM, Yuri imitated a dinosaur and Seohyun sang a children song.
20) Hyoyeon's mother made Hyoyeon participate in SM audition just to see HOT.
21) During the trainee days, Hyoyeon changed her hair color every week and Yoona & Seohyun thought she was a gangster and were scared of her
22) When Tiffany signed up for a Yoga class, she held the teacher's hand and asked her to teach everything about Yoga, but Tiffany didn't appear after three days.
23) TIffany is the one who points out Hyoyeon's dance mistakes(???!!!)
24) Sooyoung can recognize an chicken egg and duck egg by smell
25) Tiffany, Sunny and Ara(SM actress) went to karaoke after lunch just to digest a LITTLE bit, but they came out after 4 hours.
26) Yuri liked her brother's friend, but he wasn't interested in her at the time. (Now he's regretting really bad).
27) When snsd saw a couple making out in front of their vans, Jessica shouted out, "Oh~~!!Yeah!!Look at that!" while other girls were embarrassed to see it.
28) SNSD manager sent text messages such as "I love you baby" and "I miss you sweetheart" to Tiffany, (he got confused between TIffany's phone number and his girlfriend's..;)
29) Yuri and Sooyoung went to an old public bath and were caught by a group of high school girls but they turned their back, convincing themselves, "snsd wouldn't come to a place like this...."
30) Sunny jokingly asked Yoona, "Is there anything you can't do?" and Yoona said, "Singing..."
me playing a video game:HYAAAAAAAAAAAH TAKE THAT YO MOTHERFUIGSACJ NO OMGHFD NO SHIT FUCKIGN ASHASIGHOLE ASFHAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HYAH SUCK IT BITCH YEAH YE DAS RIGHT WHO DA BOSS FUCK WHAT IS THAT COMBO HOLY SHIT HOW DO I DO THAT AGAIN YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH *presses every single button on console* NO WAIT JESUS WHAT IS THAT HOW AM I EVEN DOING THAT OFSFHDGSJ JUMP YOU ASSHOLE JUMP HWEHRE IS STOP SHIOOTIGN ME OH GCRAP NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HELP ME SOMEONE PLEASERAS I NEED SOME GARGOYLES
There's going to come a day when we've all grown up, had a career, maybe got married and had kids, when were all going about our daily routine. Maybe you're driving to work with the car radio on, or you're making dinner with the tv on in the lounge. Life as usual, and then we hear a name. It's the name of the person you had a blog dedicated to when you were 16. The person you had posters of up on your bedroom wall, or as your desktop background. The person off that show you used to watch every week, as soon as it came out, or that band you used to love. The person from the cast of a movie that changed your life, or the character who you scrolled through page after page of fanfiction of. You haven't heard that name in a long time, and it brings everything back. And then the name is followed by three words you thought you'd never hear. Has Passed Away. And then you put down the potato peeler and lean back against your kitchen bench, or you pull over to the side of the road, and tears are streaming down your face. And all over the world, there are people who used to be just like you, with tears marking their cheeks and sobs forcing their way out of their throat, because they remember. Because fandoms never really die out. We never really move on. We never really forget.